Friday, June 11, 2010

Willie Nelson - Funny How Time Slips Away/Night Life

A totally different Willie from the previous video I posted of him, LOL!!!...Seen here with Leon Russell in 1974. I was able to see Willie play 10 years or so after this and never realized what a great guitar player he was and this song shows a little proof of his talent and it's no wonder he wore a big hole in that old guitar of his. Also had the pleasure of seeing Leon Russell in the 80's at Barrymore's where I grew up fast as a teenager and I have somewhere an autographed picture of Leon..."lay back and groove".

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the event that gave me cause to name my son, who will be 36 on Halloween, Leon Russell. Leon told him what a cool name he had when they finally met.

Post a Comment